Monday, 26 September 2011

Oopsy daisy...

Yet again it would seem that I have left my blog idle for sometime now. This seems to be coming a tradition for me, I started this blog with every intention of posting somewhat regular posts, but somewhere along the line I got lost...

I'm not gonna lie, it's a cross between lack of motivation and inspiration. I'm not even sure that I am worthy of keeping a blog. My daily life is somewhat repeatative, I get up, I work, I go home, and I sleep. Quite boring really.

I'm planning on starting the 101 tasks in 1001 days project again soon, or dayzero project as you may know it. I just need to write out my tasks and sort out the the start and end date. That should atleast help with the inspiration part of the writing posts, or atleast one would think.

I've also recently placed an ad for a penpal, as I quite miss having regular letters through the door which don't consist of asking me for money. I've recently got an e-mail pal, which is going ok so far.