Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Happy Holidays!

Hoping you all had a very Merry Christmas / Happy holiday where ever in the world you are.
Christmas is a time to spend with family and friends in most cases, but people often forget that for some Christmas is another day where you go off to work, more so if you work within the Health and Social care sector.
I spent my entire Christmas period at work, and although the shifts have been very special, I couldn’t of asked for a better set of people to work on shift with, so despite the fact that they will never know about this post, I would like to thank them for a lovely day!
My sisters birthday followed 2 days after Christmas, where I attempted my first effort at decorating a cake. Although she is straight she is obsessed with breasts, so what better birthday cake to make for her than this:

Sadly, she walked in half way through my efforts to try and decorate it, so it was kind of a rushed job, and was looking a little lumpy in areas, and I didn’t have time to add all the ruffles to the bra line that I had wanted to. If I had more time I’d like to think it would of turned out better but never the less she loved it.
Happy Birthday Girl!

I also had an unexpected call from my friend from NYC today, was lovely to be able to chat as we barely have time now, its crazy to think we have been friends for over 10 years and never actually met!