Sunday, 7 August 2016

Life Update

So yet again I have left this blog to go stagnant and stale with no updates. I'm a repeat offender of this, and I have no doubt in my mind that I will offend again in the future.

So anyway, I suddenly remembered I have a blog and thought I should update it.... I'll try to make it a quick one.


  • I walked out of my previous job, after a disagreement with the upper management of the company, and got a new job in less than a week. I may blog more about that later during the week.
  • I started University one day a week, and fingers crossed if I pass the module will be starting my Nurse Training in September.
  • I am in a new (fairly new) relationship, and learning first hand what its like to date someone with a child.
It looks as though not much has happened when I focus on the main events.